This property is an ideal place in Halong city. This junk provides a pleasant stay with many facilities including concierge, meeting facilities, bar and pub as well as tour service to help guests arrange trips around the city. Heritage Line - Halong Jasmine Junk provides a comfort place to stay with unlimited relaxation like spa, jacuzzi as well as guests of the hotel can enjoy a variety of activities during your stay at property such as watersports.
Halong Jasmine Junk docks at Royal Park pier. From there, it is about 165 km from Ha Noi Capital City and Noi Bai International airport.
Halong Jasmine Junk provides air-conditioned rooms on board a cruise ship which sails through the famous Halong Bay in Vietnam. Guests can choose from itineraries which take them to attractions like Cat Ba Island, Cua Van Fishing Village and Tien Ong Cave. Full-board meals, cooking classes and Tai-chi lessons on the sun deck are also provided.
Featuring classic wooden furnishings, the air-conditioned rooms also enjoy views of the mountains and sea. A personal safe and minibar are included. En suite bathrooms are equipped with a shower.
While sailing through the bay, the cruise will also stop at various islands and beaches for guests to enjoy hiking, swimming or kayaking. There is also a massage room, as well as lounge chairs on the sundeck for guests to relax.
The on-site restaurant serves VietNamese and international dishes. Barbecue dinners take place at the benched terrace in front of the restaurant. Wine and other drinks are available at the bar.
BEACH VISIT: Opportunity to get to a beach, swimming or hike up for a nice bay view
FISHING VILLAGE VISIT: Visit the floating village in the afternoon with exciting way of life
GROTTO VISIT: Visit nice cave with amazing stalactite and stalagmite
SUNRISE TAI CHI: Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi class, weather permitting, on the open-air sundeck.
• Kayaking: Explore the bay’s uninhabited islands and sea caverns in our imported Canadian Seaward kayaks.
• Cooking classes: Learn more about the ingredients and techniques used to create mouth watering Vietnamese dishes.
• Wine tasting: Indulge yourself while sampling fine wines from our extensive selection.
• Wedding parties: Celebrate in style, specially designed itinerary for the ideal place to say “I do”.
ROOMS AND SUITES
Room price includes lunch, dinner & breakfast.
JASMINE PREMIUM is located on the main deck with teak-wood furniture. Panoramic French-styled windows and tastefully chosen décor make the Superior category a cozy accommodation. Amenities: Individually controlled air conditioner, mini bar, in-house phone, slippers, safety box, glass standing shower, bath robe.
JASMINE DELUXE sits on the main deck of the junk. Rooms have a floor space of 18sqm with a small balcony (2sqm) to sit and daydream. The décor is classy – with marvelous wooden furnishing. Pleasing paintings and well-designed amenities decorate this room. The bath has, as all Jasmine cabins, a glass covered standing shower. Amenities: Individually controlled air conditioner, mini bar, in-house phone, slippers, safety box, glass standing shower, bath robe.
JASMINE JUNIOR SUITE is located on upper deck with with jacuzzi & floor-to-ceiling glass windows, private balcony offering breath-taking views of the bay. Room is equipped with: Private balcony, Linen bedding, Jacuzzi tub, Glass standing shower, Deluxe amenities…
Whether you want to throw a BBQ party on the Jasmine terrace, enjoy an intimate candle-lit dinner in the Jasmine restaurant, or just find a quiet nook to relax and unwind, Halong Jasmine is the perfect way to enjoy the bay.
* The itinerary will follow to junk’s program and maybe change without prior notice.
* Sunbathing or swimming is subject to weather condition as from November to February is the cold season
* Any arrivals at the boat docking station after 1230pm required hiring a separate tender with supplement to shuttle to the overnight junk
* Please be informed that an advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number or ID, visa expiry date for all Passengers for Bay Accommodation Registration. A valid passport or ID is required upon check-in on board.